Tuesday 10 November 2009

The day it was over...

Oh I am so tired and overworked. Fifth week blues are really kicking in for me, and I can't wait to go home...in fact, I think I might book some tickets soon. This secret was, very simply, created by using a fantastic postcard and a black biro. The image makes me really happy, partly because I can imagine being that old lady and also partly because I like the idea that somewhere in the world a photographer and an old lady got together to make this photo. I hope it cheers all of you up as much as it has cheered me up tonight. Until tomorrow, enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Chin up! I feel the blues too, but just think - only three weeks until it all calms down!

    http://dreamingspiresandoldcartyres.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome, but remember to keep it clean.