Sunday 15 November 2009

The day I thought...

Here is my favourite postsecret from the sunday secrets. I often wonder what my parents could have done had they not given up so much of their life for me and my brother and sister. Lukcily they have both achieved great things for themselves in both personal and professional lives and have always provided for us. I want kids, lots of them and pretty soon, but sometimes I think it could completely hinder any kind of potential I have to be great in other aspects of my life. I wouldn't want to feel as though my children were the reason for having unlocked potential. Then again, I think being a parent is the one area where most of my potential lies. I hope it is as fulfilling a job as I imagine it to be, and I hope I am as good at it as I want to be. It is always nice to know how others engage with these secrets, so let me know. With what is left of the weekend, enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amelia. I just wanted to let you know that I nominated your blog for an award. I hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome, but remember to keep it clean.