Sunday 1 November 2009

The day I made decisions...

Here is my secret for Sunday, I hope you like it. I created this secret by using a variety of different pens, a ruler and a steady hand. You can't really see it but some of the strips are glittery too which is pretty cool. You must wonder how many pens I own...it is a lot basically (maybe I will show you my collection of craft things at some point). Anyway, I have more interviews tomorrow and then a lengthy X Factor style elimination process. I am a couple of pages away from starting my new book - which is both great and a little bit scary. Postsecret tomorrow, might have to be in the afternoon if I don't have enough time. Goodnight and as always, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, but remember to keep it clean.