Sunday 1 November 2009

The day it finished...



These are my favourite postsecrets from the Sunday secrets today - go visit www.postsecret.blogspot.com to decide for yourself. I think the selection is particularly good this week. The first secret really stood out to me as something which could be interpreted in many different ways - I can certainly apply it to many different things in my own life. I think communication is such a key to good friendship so this secret has reminded me to maybe make some of those calls that I have promised to and forgotten about. The second secret is the one I have chosen to display as my background for the next week. Aside from being really beautiful I think this secret expresses something which most people find it difficult to explain. Although I don't know what I believe in most of the time I often think there is a much greater picture that we all miss out on by being so focused on ourselves sometimes. The world we live in is an amazing place, so hopefully this secret will remind me to see the magic in everyday situations. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, but remember to keep it clean.