Monday 16 November 2009

The day I changed it...

This is my secret for Monday. This secret marks the beginning of my third book (where I display all the secrets I have made so far) - and with the beginning of a new book I must also create a new title. I regret to inform you that I made this one and my limited computer skills mean that it is not nearly as good as the lovely one my friend made for me previously. However, it is up and I hope you like it. This secret was created by using some coloured paper and pens. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, I'm sorry, I should have posted that part:) Usually the awards come with a set of rules attached to each one. I sort of fudged that though and combined two different ones for my post. This is how they usually work:

    1) Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
    2) Copy the award & place it on your blog.
    3) Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
    4) If you'd like to do so, tell us 10 interesting things about yourself.
    5) Also, if you want to, nominate 10 bloggers.
    6) Post links to the 10 blogs you nominate.

    Sorry! I completely forgot to include that:)Thanks for reminding me.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome, but remember to keep it clean.