Thursday 7 October 2010

The day I thought about you...

Here is my latest secret, I hope you like this one. As you know I have had a crazy 6 months: I left Oxford, applied to new courses and started University again all while working about 4 different jobs. I thought the first time I would have a chance to slow down I could relax and take some time to think about things. I finsihed my job on Tuesday and since then I have been driving myself completely insane. Keeping busy seems to be the only thing that could keep me from thinking about everything all the time, and now I don't have as much to do I am inside my head all the time - truthfully, it is driving me crazy. My solution at the moment is to drown out my thoughts with bad TV and making secrets, we'll see how it goes. I hope you are all good, enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, hope you're doing well at the whole keeping busy thing! I know what you mean, the last two weeks after everyone else left for uni and I still hadn't gone yet drove me MENTAL! I just got back to Oxford yesterday and as far as I can tell it's same old same old - collections, horrible food in hall, throngs of freshers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. That sounds INSANE!! I am glad you're doing okay and I love this secret. I hope you aren't too stressed out these days...

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome, but remember to keep it clean.