Saturday 30 October 2010

The day I said thank you...


Another double-sided secret for you to digest. I suppose what these latest few secrets should tell you about me is that I've been doing a great deal of reflecting lately. I don't know if it is the total change in all aspects of my life that is prompting me to look back but honestly all I want now is to look to the future (and for the first time in a really long while it is looking bright). I guess what I am trying to say is that I am happy. I am happy with who I am, with where things are going in my life, with the support of my family/ friends and really, truly happy with the support I get from all my fellow bloggers. I'm not sure if it is because you don't know me and therefore your opinions are really impartial, or whether the anonymity of the internet would allow you to say what you really think - but the fact that you are all lovely in spite of this means that your comments are all the more heart-warming. So thank you and as always, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, but remember to keep it clean.