Sunday, 10 October 2010

The day I finally got some sleep...

I've not really had much of a chance to get any proper sleep recently. I decided to be lazy today and sleep in a little bit to catch up on all the missed hours. What better way is there to wake up than to realise that new postsecrets will be up? This is my favourite from the selection this week, go and check them out for yourself at postsecret. There are few things I would actually judge my friends for but how they treat my family has to be pretty high up. I always find it interesting that there is that unspoken dynamic between friends that you can bitch about your family as much as you want but that they have to sympathise without saying a bad word about them. What are you doing with your Sunday? hopefully relaxing like I am. Enjoy!


  1. I understand what you mean, but I guess it comes down to balance, when one is being negative, the other has to be positive.

    I came across a prose the other day in which I have printed off and stuck on my fridge, it goes:

    Never tell your problems to anyone, 20% dont care and the other 80% are glad youve got them.


  2. I love this one - if someone was mean to my little brother they'd be out on their bums in a flash! I love him rather a lot.


All comments are welcome, but remember to keep it clean.