Sunday 23 May 2010

The day I picked you up...

Go and check out www.postsecret.blogspot.com for yourself today - this is my favourite secret from the selection. It can be hard sometimes to voice an opinion about the way someone else lives their life. I know I wouldn't want someone passing judgement on my actions or choices. With close friends or family it can be tough sometimes to hold your tongue and to know that keeping your mouth shut is better for everyone. This secret really represents that for me - just in the very fact that it has been sent to postsecret and not to the person it was intended for. Are there things you simply can't say to people? most of mine end up on here. I hope the weekend is going well, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, but remember to keep it clean.