Thursday 20 May 2010

The day I followed RTH...

This is my secret for today, I hope you like this one. I created it secret by using a variety of different pens and some more fabric glue (which works surprisingly well on paper). I have realised recently that I very rarely pair a lot of different colours together all in one secret - mine seem to be one controlled colour palette rather than an explosion of colour. If you know me then you know this is because I have weird issues with colours, letters and numbers - if you don't know me then just appreciate my attempt to mix it up a bit. I am doing my first shift in the charity shop tomorrow so I might post my secret for Friday a little bit later. For now though, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, but remember to keep it clean.