Thursday 6 May 2010

The day I decided...

So there is something I should probably share with you. Over the past 4 months or so I have been struggling at Oxford - dealing with the work, stress, family stuff and a series of really unfortunate illnesses. Last week it all became a little bit too much and I decided that the best thing to do was to take some time away from Oxford with the possibility of returning next year to complete my course. By no means is this the ideal situation, but it is definitely the best thing for me at this moment. The time taken away from Oxford will hopefully give me some much needed perspective and a chance to get myself better. I am happy about my decision - this might change, but at the moment I feel good about the options I have and the things I am considering doing in the future. I hope you can understand that this has been a difficult thing to share with you and an even more difficult decision to make. The way in which I created this secret now seems fairly inconsequential but I wouldn't want to break tradition - I used a black marker, silver pen and some letters, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, but remember to keep it clean.