Wednesday 26 May 2010

The day I did the washing...

Afternoon all. Here is my secret for Wednesday, I hope you like this one. I used an image from a lifestyle magazine to create this one - isn't it pretty? There is probably nothing better than receiving post and how lovely is it when you actually get a letter or a postcard that someone has taken the time to write by hand. Sometimes the number of virtual tools we have to communicate with other people can be overwhelming - facebook, myspace, texts, email, msn, bb messenger. I would much rather to go completely old school and write letters to everyone - it would stop you sending those shameful midnight texts or angry fb chat conversations. Don't you agree? enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, but remember to keep it clean.