Thursday 27 August 2009

The day I couldn't wait...

This is my secret for today. I have sorted out the timing issue - hooray for my ever improving computer skills. I have become quite excited about the blog in the last few days - having both extended my readership and encouraged others to plunge themselves into the world of the blogger. I have also found a whole load of exciting blogs to follow which I strongly suggest you go and have a look at (you can see them if you look at my profile I think). This secret was created by taking a photo, drawing butterfly outlines on the back and then cutting them out. I then glued them to a sheet of paper trying my very hardest to retain the original photograph as best I could. The words were handwritten with a lovely green pen - the final few words are a different colour because I am a bit of a tit and mixed my pens up, but I think it looks nice anyhow (remember you can enlarge any secret by clicking on it). This is a really important secret for me so I really hope you like it. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, but remember to keep it clean.