Saturday 24 July 2010

The day I remembered you...

This is my AI from August of last year. It is so nice to look back over the secrets I have made and consider how many things have changed in a year. This is a secret that always changes - for most people loneliness comes and goes and often you feel most lonely when you are surrounded by people. I think it has more to do with whether you are connecting with people...being alone isn't always the issue. This secret isn't true of how I feel at the moment but I'm sure the feeling will come back again. Part of what I like about the secret is that it reminds me that loneliness can be a beautiful thing too. Sometimes I look back on the periods where I have felt this most acutely and they have been the times when I have made the most important life decisions. I am lucky to have such great friends...because however upset I might be feeling I always know there is someone I can talk to. What do you think about loneliness? Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, but remember to keep it clean.