Sunday 14 November 2010

The day I swapped...

I always thought when I lived away from home that the feelings of longing to be there were more to do with the comfort of my house than the people. Living at home now I can see it much more clearly. I love spending time with my family - we don't tend to spend a great deal of time together so it is really the little moments that are the most important. My home is defined by the people in it and ultimately I am too. Go and check out the other postsecrets this week at www.postsecret.com. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, we cannot take our families for granted. "Homesick" for me is better translated as "Familysick". You miss them so much, you are sick for them.

    Thank you for reminding me not to take them for granted!

    ~Zabrinah

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome, but remember to keep it clean.