Monday 29 November 2010

The day I knew you wouldn't...

This is my favourite postsecret from the selection this week, go and check them out at www.postsecret.com. I connected with this secret as soon as I saw it. It is actually something I do via my blog on a regular basis. The messages I leave are quite ax explicit as these ones, and often they are embedded in the secret, but often they are comments about friends/family. It would be nice to be able to say these things to people but then you never know what people are thinking about you, right? I hope you all had a lovely weekend, I will catch up with you this week hopefully. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. The single most exciting thing that happened to me this week was when I discovered a fusty old drawer in a library filled with notes which people had sent to each other... funny and touching

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome, but remember to keep it clean.