Sunday 4 April 2010

The day I cried...

I love it when postsecret has the power to move me to tears. It doesn't happen often but when it does I feel like part of me is connecting with the pain of another person out there. I love this particular secret but go and check the rest out at www.postsecret.blogspot.com. There are few things in my life that have had as big an impact as literature. Sometimes I find it hard to love it because it is something I study. There are, however, certain poems or novels which have the ability to remind me why I have let it shape my life. Does literature mean something important to you? enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Good literature inspires me to be a better writer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me, it's an escape - I spend so much time looking at diagrams that it's nice to get lost in something else...

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome, but remember to keep it clean.