Tuesday 20 April 2010

The day I visited the Palace...

Oh it feels good to be back. Sorry for being completely absent for a week or so - the short version is that my laptop broke (the long one I will maybe tell you at a later date). I cannot promise that I will remember what I was doing on each of the days these secrets were intended for...so expect quite a few short posts all at once. This secret was for Thursday before last and I went to Hampton Court Palace with the kids I look after. The Palace is about 5 minutes away from my house and is known for being the palace in which Henry VIII lived. History lesson over, this secret was created by taking the design from the gift shop paper bag. It is actually a copy of the design from one of the ceilings in the palace, really beautiful isn't it? Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, but remember to keep it clean.