Tuesday 21 July 2009

The day I started my blog...

...and so my life in secrets begins. I have been influenced by many wonderful people to create a blog and have finally decided to plunge myself into the world of the blogger. The idea is modelled on Frank Warren's fantastic site http://www.postsecret.blogspot.com/ which invites strangers to anonymosly mail their secrets in to be displayed on his blog. I have decided to create my own secrets - one for each day - and post them here for others to admire/contemplate/pity and/or find very amusing (and ideally a whole range of other emotions). Each secret will hopefully come to represent some very important moments in my life and will ultimately provide me with something to look back on in the future. Enjoy my post for today - it will hopefully be true of future posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, but remember to keep it clean.